On 23-25 September the 4th coordination meeting of activists and coordinators of the campaign was hosted by the Ministry of Social Affairs and Youth of Albania with the support of the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA). The meeting gathered 58 national coordinators, members of national committees, online
activists, and campaign partners in Tirana to share practices and coordinate campaign initiatives for 2017. The participants outlined success indicators for the campaign highlighting the shared ambition to achieve:
- that more organisations, youth and government partners join the campaign
- an increase of human rights messages to counter hate speech
- more and better human rights education and education for diversity and media literacy
- involvement of more national and European online activists
- more active use of the campaign websites and social media platforms.
Other plans developed included a taskforce to work on youth participation in Internet governance and prepare a flyer on the topic, a regional training on human rights narratives to counter hate speech, and ideas for closer
cooperation within the regions.